[kapbat_match_page_header sid="2514" mid="47938"]
CSK to win the match
- Opening match history of IPL goes against defending champion
- Weak bowling attack of MI
- Dhoni looking forward to amend 1 run defeat in last year's final (and run-out in WC SF)
MI vs CSK Betting Tips
- Anything above 2.10 is a good betting ODD to back up CSK.
- Perfect match for the Punters who love to bet against the favourite team. Divide your amount into 2 equal bets and put it on non-favorite teams during the game.
For example: place a bet on CSK when MI is the favourite and then bet on MI when CSK is the favourite.
- It seems like a good batting track. Team winning the toss would like to chase.
- Expected First Inning Total 160-170.
- Top MI Batman: Hardik Pandya
- Top CSK Batman: Shane Watson
- Most Sixes: Chennai Super Kings
[kapbat_chart match="2711866" poll="1146"]
MI vs CSK Facts
Mumbai Indians - The Defending Champions & four time winner will take on mighty Chennai Super Kings in the inaugural match of IPL 2020 season.
Although, CSK have also won the title three times but the most important thing to notice is MI have beaten CSK three times in Finals to win the title.
In 2017 MI won the title after beating Pune in the Finals. Once again, Dhoni was part of the team Pune in that year.
Head to Head - Mumbai Indians & CSK have played 28 matches so far and MI emerged winner at 17 occasions.
Highest Score - CSK's highest score against MI is 208 whereas MI's highest score is 202.
Lowest Score - MI's lowest score against CSK is 141 and CSK's lowest score against MI is 79
In IPL 2019 - MI have won all four matches against CSK including the thrilling final which they have won with the margin of 1 run.
MI vs CSK Preview
MI doesn't have to change much as they have nothing much broken. They might miss Malinga, but they can replace him with (costly) Coulter-Nile or Boult.
They might sit Chris Lynn out for opener considering his latest performance in Caribbean Premier League.
CSK is in news for last 2 months and that too for all the wrong reasons. Ailing with Covid +ve players, star batsman returning home due to family issues, senior bowler following him due to 'personal reasons' and not getting enough time for practice at completely new venue.
Despite all this, they've probably one of the best bowling attacks in IPL this season considering slow nature of pitches in UAE and a captain of all seasons.
This will be cracker of an opening match. Simple reasons - No audience in stadium, sponsors vouching for TV viewership and an urge of every player to make this tournament success so that all get paid handsomely despite a looming pandemic.
PunterPolls Dream 11
[kapbat_full_sc sid="2514" mid="47938"] Full Scorecard [/kapbat_full_sc]
3 thoughts on “IPL 2020: MI Vs CSK, 19 Sep”
Comments are closed.