Sunrisers Hyderabad, who lie at the bottom of the league table, clash with the Delhi Daredevils in Match 12 of Pepsi IPL 2014.
SRH have problems to fix on both batting and bowling fronts. The batsmen have failed to get enough runs, managing only 133 and 121 in their two outings. In fact, against Kings XI Punjab, it was all-round failure as the bowlers too came in for plenty of stick and conceded 193 runs.
Delhi Daredevils too have problems of their own; they have only one win from three outings – that win too coming in a nervy run-chase against the Kolkata Knight Riders. The team comes into this match after a disastrous outing against the Chennai Super Kings, when they were dismissed for their third-lowest score in the IPL – 84.
Kevin Pietersen is likely to take the field for the first time this season and his presence will certainly bolster the side. Not only is he a proven match-winner, he also has plenty of experience under his belt and one can expect his positivity to rub off on his teammates.
What our expert think about the game? Read on...
Sunrisers are in deep deep trouble, their batting is week and now their bowling is also taking toll. And on the other side we can see a team which shown some courage in their game against the KKR but went flat against the CSK in the next game.
You know the most important fact of this particular game the captaincy. Shikhar Dhawan is not at all a captain material neither Dinesh Kartik. But then Daredevils does have lots of experience in their kitty and chances are KP will play today as well. We are very shocked with the PunterPolls polling result as well, 62% punters are supporting SRH in this game.
But we are not agreeing with the punters, we believe Delhi Daredevils is a better team and this team should win this game. So we are supporting Delhi Daredevils in this game.
We would like to request our followers to keep an eye at comment section of the page or be remain on Punter's Wall page. So that you can comment, chat and reply at the same time and won't miss a single move.
Update (Will repeat comments posted by experts here)
- Sunrisers got very good start. 88/1 after 11.3 overs. Match ODDs 1.54 SRH. Our experts believe that Delhi will definitely be back in this game.
- Delhi got the target of 185. Match ODDs 1.30 Sunrisers. To be honest, Sunrisers fall short of atleast 20 runs considering they had wicket in hand. Our experts are still with Daredevils in this game. Or At least should come favorite.
- So it seems like Delhi is back into the game. 52/0 after 7 Overs. Match ODDs 1.67 SRH. And its going up.
- Delhi 69/0 After 8 Overs. As said during half time – Delhi is favorite now with Match 1.94 in Delhi Favor.
- De-cock gone. Now the ODDs are even, hope you guys have booked your profit as Delhi remain favorite under 1.75 for sometimes. So 1.30 SRH to 1.75DD not bad. Right now 99/1 after 12. And we are positive about Delhi.
- OOPs, Delhi fall 4 runs short. Not bad isn't hoping that you did cover your loss when Delhi came favorite. Time to jump back to next game.
RESULT 12th match - Sunrisers Hyderabad v Delhi Daredevils, April 25, 2014
Thank you for polling.
Have you seen Today's Match Predictions by our experts?