In their last meeting in Dubai, Royal Challengers Bangalore stomped all over an unsure Mumbai Indians, restricting the latter to 115 and then chasing it down with seven wickets to spare, despite being reduced to 17 for 3.
Both teams will meet on Tuesday at the Wankhede with similar wins in their previous games, wins that could easily have turned into defeats had it not been for individual performances and the teams are similar on many other counts, too. Mumbai and Royal Challengers have powerful line-ups on paper, but that potential has been inconsistent on the field, save for the odd knocks from their stars.
Bowlers from both sides have, given the opportunity, done well but have also found themselves defending a few sub-par totals. Royal Challengers bowlers, however, have had a better run than Mumbai, with the presence of genuine quicks in Mitchell Starc and Varun Aaron and a legspinner in Yuzvendra Chahal.
What our expert think about the game? Read on...
Mumbai Indian's has finally open their account by registering a win against the unbeaten Punjab in their last game. RCB is in slightly better position as they have won 50% of their matches (3/6). Banglore top order is struggling and its been trend to loose early 3 wickets for them and if this will happen today, we can bet that they are not going to recover as they did in the last few matches.
So if we look at the graph for both teams recent performances, MI are getting slightly better as compare to RCB. Also what we have noticed is both teams get under pressure while chasing, so this is going to be a close encounter. Team we are supporting today is RCB as Kohli is due and they have some very good batsmen to put descent total and to chase down and average total. Kohli captaincy is also better then Rohit's.
- RCB won the toss and elected to bat field. Match ODDs 1.72 as MI are on 2/0 after 0.3 overs.
- Their is nothing in the Pitch go with Mumbai Indians for time being. We are expecting high score 170+ from MI.
- MI 50/1 after 6 Overs. Match ODDs 1.96 RCB. As mentioned before Pitch is flat and Mumbai Indians eyeing for big score 170+. Going with Mumbai is good move at this stage.
- MI 129/4 after 16 Overs. Match ODDs rather unchanged 1.96 RCB.
- Our experts are expecting 40-50 runs in the last 4 overs. So better to go with MI as of now.
- Mumbai is on fire. 170/4 after 18.4 Overs. As we have said too many times that one should stay with the Mumbai. Now our experts have changed their mind and they are supporting Mumbai in this match. So be on money as you are following us since the match started.
- RCB got the target of 188. Match ODDs 1.64 MI. Goof news haan. Our experts are supporting MI.
- RCB need 66 on 33 balls. Yuvraj on crease. Match ODDs 1.41MI. What a comeback by MI and our experts.
- Those who are following us should book their profit on both sides. More on Mumbai Indians. We are supporting MI 🙂
- Yuvi gone by GOAL by POLLARD. MI 1.08. Enjoy rest of the match.
RESULT 27th match - Mumbai Indians v Royal Challengers Bangalore, May 6, 2014
Royal Challengers Bangalore51%
Thank you for polling.
Have you seen Today's Match Predictions by our experts?