Gautam Gambhir won the toss and put Kings XI Punjab in to bat, hoping to restrict one of the strongest batting line-ups in this IPL to a manageable total.
Kolkata Knight Riders made two changes to their side, bringing in Morne Morkel and Piyush Chawla in place of Vinay Kumar and Shakib Al Hasan.
Kings XI Punjab also made two changes to their side. Parvinder Awana and Rishi Dhawan were brought in to put together what George Bailey called the "best XI for this ground". Shivam Sharma, who made an impressive debut against Royal Challengers Bangalore, was left out along with L Balaji, who was expensive in his last two games.
What our expert think about the game? Read on...
As KKR decided to field first after winning the toss, one can say its a wise decision as every opponent against Kings XI in this season are not sure about the winning total.
We are bit late today, Punjab already have started their batting after 1st over they are 17 without loss. Kallis who bowled first over to Sehwag is not a very good move by Gambhir. Match ODDs 1.53 Punjab. According to our experts, Paunjab is the team we are supporting today, but these odds are good to lay Punjab as we are expecting that Punjab will slow down and won't be able to score 170+ on this track.
For more updates, please check our comments in our comments section of the page or Punters Wall.
- Punjab 30/1 After 3.1 Overs. Match ODDs 1.59 Punjab. Our experts advise here to Lay Punjab for the trading purpose.
- Punjab 103-3 after 13.2 Overs. Sehwag back in form and Match ODDs are jump up to 1.72 Punjab.
- Sehwag gone, Punjab 112/4 Match ODDs 1.90 Punjab. Time to cover your loss. Keep your winnings still on KKR for time being.
- Miller is gone now. Punjab 120/5 after 15.2 Overs. Match ODDs 1.79 KKR. Still wait for some more time. Keep your winnings on KKR only. And If you haven;t covered your loss, do it now.
- Rishi Dhawan gone. Punjab 127/6 now after 17 overs. Things are shifting in favour of KKR. expected score 155 max. Match ODDs 1.55 Punjab. Time to celebrate for those, who has followed us in this game. Now you can book the profit on both sides if you want. or just cover your loss on Punjab and keep all your profit on KKR.
- KKR got the target of 150 by Punjab. Our experts are now supporting KKR in this game. So, as we said throughout to keep your profit on KKR but cover your loss on Punjab, reason behind was the ODDs after 1st over dip down alot which we find something fishy.Now back KKR on high ODDs and cover your loss in low or book profit on both sides on low odds as you get chance. We are supporting KKR in this game.
RESULT 34th match - Kings XI Punjab v Kolkata Knight Riders, May 11, 2014
Kolkata Knight Riders37%
Kings XI Punjab63%
Thank you for polling.
Have you seen Today's Match Predictions by our experts?