CSK one of the strongest teams of the tournament in all the editions been conducted till now is not looking that great in this edition whereas Punjab is looking bit solid this time.
Cricket is a funny game, Teams have changed a bit and Venue is relatively new for the players which force Punters to get confused and as a result, both teams are been supported by 50% Punters so far.CSK has lost M.Hussy the anchorman whereas Punjab is able to bag some very good players on their side in the form of Sehwag, Parera, and Johnson.
This pitch does support pacers as we have seen in the opening game between KKR and MI.
What does our expert think about the game? Read on...
In between, After looking at the teams CSK is not looking as balanced as they were in the previous editions and Punjab is in much better shape. Sehwag, Pujara, Parera, and Johson made Kings XI Punjab more balanced and stable.
Betting ODDs are a bit on higher side 1.75 Chennai and our experts believe this match can either way and chasing team will have an extra edge.
As mentioned earlier, Its been earlier days of the tournaments, and the teams are pretty new so as the venues. So our experts will update during the game. Watch out this section as will post as updates here.
- CSK won the toss and elected to bat first. Weather conditions can play a very important part of this match. It is not because of rain but because of Heat. Going with Punjab is a better option first. As far as the winning team is a concern, I will post that during Innings break. But for now - Punjab.
- Punjab got the target of 206. According to our experts, CSK is still short of 10 runs according to the start they got. Punjab does have good batsmen and pitch is as flat as 5 days open cane coke. So, Laying Chennai is not a bad idea.
- Punjab 63/3 after 6 overs. Maxwell and Miller are on the crease. Match odds 1.32 CSK. Our experts hoping the tight match.
- After 12 Punjab 116/3. Match Odds 1.55 CSK. It's going up
- After 13 overs. Punjab 138/3 and now Match odds are 1.54 Punjab. WOW. Our experts did well again. Though they didn't predicted the winner They said tight game and here we are. Punjab shouldn’t loose from here now.
- Subscribers who were in touch with our experts during the match should post their valuable comments here. This will help us to build confidence in members that we are doing good and its worth spending little money on the subscription.
- Maxwell goes. Punjab after 15.4 overs, 164/4. Match ODDs 1.31. Balley is in now. Should be easy picking for Kings XI as Miller is on crease and Balley is T20 Specialist.
- 16 Needed of 18 balls. Miller and Balley on the crease. Enjoy. See you next match now.
Check our comments section which is only visible to our Paid Subscribers when the comments been posted.
RESULT 3rd match - Chennai Super Kings v Kings XI Punjab, April 18, 2014
Kings XI Punjab51%
Chennai Super Kings49%
Thank you for polling.
Have you seen Today's Match Predictions by our experts?