SRH and RR do not boast too many glamorous players, yet can surprise with their above-the-weight punches. Both teams finished among the top four teams last season and will be hoping to go the distance this time around.
Shikhar Dhawan was the team’s top run-getter in the previous season and he will be expected to do the same yet again. It will be interesting to see how the left-hand batsman copes with the added responsibility of captaincy.
Among the others, keep an eye on how the spin twins, Amit Mishra and Karn Sharma, operate; the two leg-spinners were hugely impressive on the slow and low tracks in Hyderabad last season and were top-line performers in SRH’s run to the Playoffs.
In the RR line-up, look no further than their skipper Shane Watson. The Australian is the most experienced player in the RR squad and he will be keen to stamp his authority on the team quickly.
What does our expert think about the game? Read on...
Both teams are in good shape, 69% Punters are supporting Sunrisers whereas betting odds are 1.67 SRH. Our experts believe this should be a tight match but Rajasthan should come favorite.
Its been earlier days of the tournaments and the teams are pretty new so as the venues. So our experts will update during the game. Watch out this section as will post as updates here.
- SRH 62/1 after 9 overs. Match Odds 1.67 SRH. Our experts are supporting Rajashthan as of now.
- Warner Gone, SRH 82/3 after 13.2 and guess What Match Odds are in RR favor, 1.62. Those who are following us should cover loss or book profit on both sides according to your plan.
- Rajasthan got the target of 134. Kind the batting line-up Rajasthan has, They should win. Match odds. 1.44 RR
- RR in trouble as Watson Departs. Superb bowling. ODDs: 1.53 SRH now. Our experts are still in favor of the Rajasthan Royals to win the match.
- The match is in very tight position RR required 17 on 12 balls with 5 wickets in hand. Binny is the key. Match ODDs 1.67 RR. We are with RR only.
RESULT 4th match - Sunrisers Hyderabad v Rajasthan Royals, April 18, 2014
Thank you for polling.
Have you seen Today's Match Predictions by our experts?