The two traditional heavyweights of the IPL – Chennai Super Kings and Mumbai Indians – go head to head in Match 13 of Pepsi IPL 2014.
The Chennai Super Kings – as is their habit – are gleefully perched in the top half of the table. They were blown away by Kings XI Punjab in their season opener, but came back strongly to outclass Delhi Daredevils and Rajasthan Royals. The batting caved in meekly in the previous match against RR, but after useful runs from the lower helped them to a respectable total, the bowlers stepped up to restrict the opposition to 133.
Mumbai Indians are the defending champions, but they have had a disastrous start to the season, losing both their matches. Kolkata Knight Riders whipped them by 41 runs in the inaugural match of the season, after which RCB handed them a seven-wicket defeat. MI have managed a total of 237 runs in 40 overs so far, losing 16 wickets in the process. In contrast, they have only managed to pick up eight wickets while conceding 279 runs in 37.3 overs. MI, coming back to the league after a five-day break, will realise that there is an urgent need to get their act together quickly.
What our expert think about the game? Read on...
Defending champions Mumbai Indians are not in very run as of now and Super Kings are back in the tournament after loosing their opening game. Though MI have lost both their game so far one can expect surprise come-back today.
Toss is going to play important role in this game, so would like to request our followers to keep an eye at comment section of the page or be remain on Punter's Wall page. So that you can comment, chat and reply at the same time and won't miss a single move.
Will predict after the toss or may be at half time. So keep visit this page and do follow are comments under update section below.
Update (Will repeat comments posted by experts here)
- MI 25/1 after 4.2 overs. We will predict during the break.
- MI are 64/2 after 10.2 Overs. Match ODDs: 1.71 CSK. According to our experts go with Mumbai as we are expecting that MI should score 150+ and they should come favorite. So Lay CSK this stage and cover your loss or book profit when Mumbai Will come favorite.
- Mumbai Fall atleast 10 runs short. Match ODDs 1.37 CSK. Match ODDs can go up. Book your loss on both sides if you have layed CSK.
Prediction is concern we would like to wait for first 6 overs in the second innings.
- CSK 41/0 after 5.3 overs. Seems like game over.
13th match - Chennai Super Kings v Mumbai Indians, April 25, 2014
- Mumbai Indians (45% Votes)
- Chennai Super Kings (55% Votes)