Kolkata Knight Riders, who opened their Pepsi IPL 2014 campaign with an impressive 41-run victory over the defending champions Mumbai Indians on the opening night, will lock horns with the Delhi Daredevils in Match 6 of the season.
While KKR will come into this match buzzing with lots of positive energy, their opponents will need to recover quickly from the drubbing their received at the hands of Royal Challengers Bangalore. DD, whose top order was demolished in that game, recovered to post a modest 145 runs on the board, which was knocked off in quick time by Virat Kohli and Yuvraj Singh.
KKR might be forced to rejig the combination that did the job in the previous match, because Yusuf Pathan has traveled back to India to be with his wife and newborn. Hence, there is a chance KKR will make room for either Ryan ten Doeschate or Andre Russell to add more ammunition to the batting.
What our expert think about the game? Read on...
KKR has started with the bang, Delhi is not up to the mark against the RCB in their opening match. To be honest we are not very much impressed with the Dinesh Kartik captaincy. On the other hand, Gambhir has proven himself most of the time.
Got the news that KKR has won the toss and elected to bat first. A very wise decision, we have seen in the first match that batting is not a problem on this track though there is something in there for bowlers. Chasing under the lights is not that easy too and KKR does have the quality of spinners to defend. So we have decided to go with the KKR in this match.
But then we would like to request our followers to keep an eye at the comment section of the page or be remain on Punter's Wall page. So that you can comment, chat, and reply at the same time and won't miss a single move.
Update (Will repeat comments posted by experts here)
- KKR 28/2 After 5.1 Over. Match Odds 1.96 KKR. Our experts are in favor of KKR as of now. They are expecting KKR to score 135-145
- KKR 93/3 (13.1) please cover your loss. And those who have played Delhi at the beginning (1.76 when 2 wickets down). Should book profit on both sides.
- KKR 131/3 (16.4/20 ov). Match ODDs 1.34 KKR. Cover your loss. We are supporting KKR as of now.
- Delhi got the target of 167. Match Odds 1.35 KKR. Better to cover your loss. Because lot more depend upon KKR bowling and fielding now. And Delhi has good batsmen in their kitty.
Our experts are positive about KKR's win as of now.
- Delhi is doing good. 31/1 (2.5). Our experts believe odds should go high and Delhi will come favorite. But for winning they are still in favor of KKR as of now.
- Delhi 118/4 (14.3). Match ODDs 1.94KKR. Kartik just departs, Our experts are still supporting KKR.
- Morne Morkel went for 21 in his over. Now DD needs 11 on 12 balls. But job done by experts, they mentioned DD will come favorite in the second innings. I hope everyone is plus on both sides. Enjoy the last two overs.
6th match - Kolkata Knight Riders v Delhi Daredevils, April 19, 2014
- Delhi Daredevils (45% Votes)
- Kolkata Knight Riders (55% Votes)