Royal Challengers Bangalore, who have a 100 percent record thus far in the Pepsi IPL 2014, will clash with the Kolkata Knight Riders in Match 11 of the season.
Both teams rejoin the tournament after four-day break. RCB trounced the Delhi Daredevils in their opening match and then rolled over the defending champions, Mumbai Indians, in their next outing. The Kolkata Knight Riders caused an upset in the very first match of Pepsi IPL 2014 when they defeated MI by 41 runs. In their second outing, they lost a close contest after the Delhi Daredevils prevailed in their chase of 167, getting home by four wickets with three balls to spare.
RCB are loaded with ample ammunition on the batting front – even without Chris Gayle whose participation in this match remains in doubt. Meanwhile, KKR definitely possess riches on the bowling front – in terms of experience, variety and match-winners.
What our expert think about the game? Read on...
Both teams got very good start in this tournament, Banglore won both the games in the absence of Gayle whereas KKR lost their second game against Delhi after putting up descent total on board and we were supporting KKR in that match :(.
If you look at the performances of both teams, you may find RCB is way better as compare to their opponents. They do have one of the best batting line-up and chasing is never been difficult for this team. So lot more depend upon the toss, and the team. Mind you their is still doubt about the Gayle inclusion.
Today we would like to take chance and would like to suggest our followers to play safe. So instead of going with the team which is more favorite to win, we have decided to go with KKR.
Once again, WE ARE TAKING CHANCE today, so play safe.
We would like to request our followers to keep an eye at comment section of the page or be remain on Punter's Wall page. So that you can comment, chat and reply at the same time and won't miss a single move.
Update (Will repeat comments posted by experts here)
- After not so Good start KKR has recovered well (80/2 after 9.3 overs) and guess what they are favorite. Those who are following us must be happy as we have mentioned we are with KKR today. Match ODDs 1.86KKR. Lynn is on the rampage, Murali the poor man.
- KKR 105/4 after 14.5 Overs. Match ODDs 1.59 RCB. We are expecting 150+ from KKR.
- KKR manages to put exact 150 on board. Though RCB do have very good batting line-up, 150 is competitive total on this track. Our experts are still positive about KKR win. If not, KKR should come favorite at least.
- KKR manages to restrict the RCB batting bandwagon 2 runs short. Congratulations to KKR and the Punters who believed in us in this very tight match.
11th match - Royal Challengers Bangalore v Kolkata Knight Riders, April 24 2014
- Kolkata Knight Riders (33% Votes)
- Royal Challengers Bangalore (67% Votes)