Kings XI to win this match
- Consistent and in-form batsmen
- Fresh energy with new superior coach
- Slightly better/balanced bowling attack
DC Vs Kings XI - Betting Tips
- Anything above 2.30 are Best Betting ODDs to Back Kings XI.
- Perfect match for Punters who follow are Big Win Loss All Betting Strategy. Advise is to divide your betting amount for the game into three equal parts. Two to bet on Kings XI and final bet to cover your loss in case things started going otherwise.
- Dubai pitch is support spinners, and gets slower as game progresses. Because of dew factor, team wins the toss - like to chase on this track.
- Expected first Innings total 145-155.
- Top Delhi Capitals Batsman - Shikhar Dhawan
- Top Kings XI Batman: KL Rahul
- Most Sixes: Kings XI
Delhi Capitals and Kings XI Punjab have played 24 matches against each other. Out of which, Kings XI have won 14 matches whereas Delhi have won 10.
Highest Run scored by Delhi against Punjab is 231 & Kings XI have scored 202.
67 is the lowest total by Delhi against Punjab. Whereas, Punjab lowest score against Delhi Capitals is 104.
In IPL 2019, Delhi and Punjab have won one match each.
Both teams have everything to prove as being cup-less so far in IPL and it shows in their line-ups.
Both of these teams are sizzling with not only young talent but also assorted bowlers.
Delhi Capitals is among the favourites to reach play-offs this season. It's quite evident from the quality of players they have.
Most importantly, they have all the players available for their first fixture and there're no worries related to injury or pandemic.
For Kings XI Punjab, it's all about consistency and form. They've a consistent performer of white ball in all formats in the form of Skipper KL Rahul, Maxwell fresh off the boat after being Man of the Series in England T20 series and highest wicket-taker at 2020 Under-19 World Cup Ravi Bishnoi, dazzling wrist-spinner serendipitously inspired by Kings XI's new coach Anil Kumble.