England vs Australia, 1st ODI Match Prediction
England to win the game
- We are running late for the game, England won the toss and elected to Field first. Australia already have lost 5 wickets in at the half way stage of their innings 129/5 (in 25 Overs).
- Australia din't get a good start and lost their way, lost Warner and Finch in the first powerplay. Even though Australia loosing wicket in regular intervals, their run rate is quite impressive.
- We are still expecting 225+ total on the board and if Aussie manage to get 250, game is open.
- Check out our betting tip for the game.
RESULT 1st ODI: England vs Australia, 11 Sep. 5:30 PM
Thank you for polling.
Have you seen Today's Match Predictions by our experts?
- Sorry folks for late predictions and betting tips. However, still plenty of cricket left in the game and if you are the one believe on bet-trading instead of betting, below tips are going to be useful.
- Aussie as of now have lost 5 wickets, in fact they just lost the fifth wicket. Maxwell and Marsh are on the crease, Match ODDs are 1.30 Eng and 3.50 Australia. At his stage back Australia at 3.50 and cover your loss when ODDs changed to 2.40 for Australia.
- Do not forget to cover your loss on England or Cash out whenever you get a chance with 10% winning margin.
- England are favorite to win the game. But this game should have twist and turns and you would get ample chances to earn some money.